StarTech DisplayPort to HDMI Video Adapter Converter
The StarTech.com DP2HDMI2 DisplayPort® to HDMI® Adapter lets you connect an HDMI-enabled display or projector to a DisplayPort out port from a computer (desktop or laptop), eliminating the expense of having to upgrade your display for DisplayPort compatibility.
The adapter supports display resolutions of up to 1920x1200, allowing you to take full advantage of HDMI video capability.
DP2HDMI2 is a passive adapter cable that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
This adapter allows for audio pass-through if supported by the video source. Please review the video source manual to confirm support.
Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Ideal for digital entertainment centers, home offices, business conference rooms and trade show displays
- Keep your existing HDMI® monitor to be used with your new DisplayPort® device
- Ideal for using your HDMI monitor as a secondary display
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Simple to use, small form factor converter makes DisplayPort® backwards compatible with your existing HDMI® display or projector
- No installation software or drivers required providing a simple plug and play solution
5.1 Surround Sound
Maximum Digital Resolutions
1920x1200 / 1080p
1 - DisplayPort (20 pin) Latching Male
1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female
Special Notes / Requirements
System and Cable Requirements
DP++ port (DisplayPort ++) required on video card or video source (DVI and HDMI pass-through must be supported)
0.6 in [15 mm]
10 in [254 mm]
0.7 oz [20 g]
1.1 in [27 mm]