Explore and enjoy a new level of gaming with the powerful Acer Nitro 5. The solid, understated design houses a lightning-quick 144Hz Full HD 1920x1080 IPS display and a lineup of impressive tech to enhance every aspect of gameplay.
- Model: AN515-44-R21B
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- Screen: 15.6" Full HD (1920x1080) 144Hz Slim Bezel Acer ComfyView In-plane Switching (IPS) Display
- Processor: AMD Ryzen™ 7 4800H Processor (8-cores 16-threads, 2.9 - 4.2GHz, 8Mb L3 Cache)
- Memory: 16GB DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHz (1× 16GB)
- Storage: 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Optical Drive: No Optical Drive
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650Ti with 4GB GDDR6
- Interface: 1× HDMI 2.0, 1× USB 3.0, 2× USB 2.0, 1× USB 3.1 Type-C (Gen 2)
- Connectivity: 802.11ac, Bluetooth, Ethernet Port
- Webcam: HD Webcam
- Dimensions (mm): 390 × 266 × 26.75
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
This is i'm guessing one of the higher end 2020 model of 2020 nitros? most i have seen only cost like 700 - 900$ - u.s so 1100$ nz but im wondering what sperates this from the weaker varients?
Hey, so this one has the Ryzen 7 4800H 8 Core, which is the AMD equivalent to the Intel i7 10750H, it includes the 144Hz Monitor(some cheaper variants don't), it also includes upgraded 512GB Storage and 16GB of Ram(cheaper variants include 256GB and 16GB). Cheers
will this CPU allow the Graphics card to reach full potential, also thanks for being so helpful.Yes it will, this CPU is the AMD equivalent to the Intel 10th Gen i7, with a good clock speed and 8 Cores you can expect it to not bottleneck the 1650 Ti in this laptop. Thanks
Can this run a higher end Roblox game at max setting's while in vc? Becuase i do a lot of squad work so im wondering if i should get this over the colossus?
Hey, yes it should run higher end Roblox games on High-Max settings while in vc. The Colossus 1650 Super is 40% faster than the 1650 Ti in this laptop so the Colossus will be much better, but you may not require that much performance to run your Roblox game on the highest settings. Hope that helps. Thanks